R.J. Kelly Co., Inc. (RJK) is a New England based, 65 year-old, multi-generational, commercial real estate investment, development, and management firm.
Since its founding in 1951, RJK has developed nearly five million square feet of commercial space in the Greater Boston area. The RJK portfolio today consists of a number of suburban office/R&D properties, a self-storage portfolio and landholdings throughout New England.
RJK is a vertically integrated firm, offering acquisition, development/re-development, entitlement, construction, leasing, and management expertise. Our team of in-house professionals integrates lease administration, design, tenant improvements, construction services, and property management functions into a streamlined process geared to facilitate our tenants’ experiences with our firm.
Laborer / Carpenter Apprentice
Employment Status: Temporary/Summer or Full Time
RJK is seeking to fill a Laborer and Carpenter Apprentice position. Candidates must be able to perform physical work on a regular basis. Commercial construction experience is preferred with a focus on installation of various materials such as drywall, doors, drop ceilings, millwork, blocking, etc. Candidate must be willing to perform multiple types of labor related tasks. The ability to take direction, work efficiently, and learn new skills quickly is essential.
· Candidates will report directly to construction supervisor and work closely with other R.J. Kelly carpenters.
· Candidates must have reliable transportation for punctual arrival to the job site.
· Candidates must work well independently.
· Drug and background checks may be requested.
· Normal 8-hour work day begins between 6:30am and ends at 3pm, with overtime opportunities.
· Many job sites are in the area of Burlington, MA, however, at times candidates will be reporting to job sites around the 495 belt.
This position represents an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to gain experience or begin a long-term career in the construction division of commercial real estate.
For more information go to CAREER OPPORTUNITIES